Jill Woodman Canine Care adheres to the Data Protection Principles:
- Processing is lawful, fair, transparent. Our Processing activities have lawful grounds. We always consider your rights before Processing Personal Data. We will provide you information regarding Processing upon request.
- Processing is limited to the purpose. Our Processing activities fit the purpose for which Personal Data was gathered.
- Processing is done with minimal data. We only gather and Process the minimal amount of Personal Data required for any purpose.
- Processing is limited with a time period. We will not store your personal data for longer than needed.
- We will do our best to ensure the accuracy of data.
- We will do our best to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data.
You, as the Data Subject, have the following rights:
- Right to information – meaning you have to right to know whether your Personal Data is being processed; what data is gathered, from where it is obtained and why and by whom it is processed.
- Right to access – meaning you have the right to access the data collected from/about you. This includes your right to request and obtain a copy of your Personal Data gathered.
- Right to rectification – meaning you have the right to request rectification or erasure of your Personal Data that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erasure – meaning in certain circumstances you can request for your Personal Data to be erased from our records.
- Right to restrict processing – meaning where certain conditions apply, you have the right to restrict the Processing of your Personal Data.
- Right to object to processing – meaning in certain cases you have the right to object to Processing of your Personal Data, for example in the case of direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated Processing – meaning you have the right to object to automated Processing, including profiling; and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated Processing. This right you can exercise whenever there is an outcome of the profiling that produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting you.
- Right to data portability – you have the right to obtain your Personal Data in a machine-readable format or if it is feasible, as a direct transfer from one Processor to another.
- Right to lodge a complaint – in the event that we refuse your request under the Rights of Access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with the way your request has been handled please contact us.
- Right for the help of supervisory authority – meaning you have the right for the help of a supervisory authority and the right for other legal remedies such as claiming damages.
- Right to withdraw consent – you have the right withdraw any given consent for Processing of your Personal Data.
Like most website operators, Jill Woodman Canine Care collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Jill Woodman Canine Care’s purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how Jill Woodman Canine Care’s visitors use its website.
The Website also collects potentially personally-identifying information like Internet Protocol (IP) addresses for users sending enquiries via http://www.jillwoodmancaninecare.co.uk. Jill Woodman Canine Care only discloses user IP addresses under the same circumstances that it discloses personally-identifying information as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Certain visitors to Jill Woodman Canine Care’s websites choose to interact with Jill Woodman Canine Care in ways that require Jill Woodman Canine Care to gather personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that Jill Woodman Canine Care gathers depends on the nature of the interaction.
Personal information will also be collected where it is necessary to facilitate any customer’s use of Jill Woodman Canine Care’s services. This may include details such as, but not limited to, your personal contact information, details of your dog or your veterinary practice.
Use of Personal data
We use your Personal Data on legitimate grounds and/or with your Consent. The data collected is used to identify you, to provide our services to you, to communicate and interact with you, and to notify you of changes to any services.
Processing of Personal Data
Your personal data is processed in order to administer and analyse our client base, to improve the quality, variety, availability of services offered, to monitor client satisfaction and to fulfil legal obligations of the business. We will use data outside the scope of this Policy only when it is anonymised. We save your billing information and other information gathered about you for as long as needed for accounting purposes or other legal obligations.
Security and Disclosure of Information
Your Personal data is maintained securely either electronically or on paper or both. It is disclosed only to third parties or public officials, when we are legally obliged to do so. We might disclose your Personal Data to third parties if you have consented to it or if there are other legal grounds for disclosure.
The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will do everything we reasonably can to prevent security breaches and to assist authorities should any breaches occur.
Links to External Sites
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites, products or services.
Jill Woodman Canine Care may collect statistics about the behaviour of visitors to its website but does not disclose your personally-identifying information.
To enrich and perfect your online experience, Jill Woodman Canine Care uses “Cookies”, similar technologies and services provided by others to display personalized content, appropriate advertising and store your preferences on your computer.
Last Updated: 01/07/2020